A training course meeting FSC controlled wood certificate requirements and incorporating the principles and requirements of HCV assessment.
What you will learn:
- The High Conservation Value (HCV) requirement for FSC controlled wood standards.
- The HCV concept.
- The use of the FSC Australia HCV guidelines.
- Where FSC requirements and regulatory requirements are the same or different.
- Developing the audit and verification process
- The stakeholder engagement requirements
- Putting the audit into practice.
- Audit of suppliers
- Audit reporting.
Who should attend?
- Companies who are involved in verifying controlled wood supply should attend both days.
- Industry or Government departments with an interest in Forest certification policy or HCV principles should attend the first day.
- Day 1 only $350 per person Plus GST
- Day 1 and Day 2 $900 per person (includes training sign off as required by the Controlled wood standards).
Where and when
- Tuesday 2nd (Day 1): Offices of Timberlink Australia 1331 Old Bell Bay Road, Bell Bay, TAS 7253
- Wednesday 3rd (Day 2) from 9.00 am until 4.00 pm: In the field (logistics depend on numbers)