Meeting Certification System Standards
Certifications to the high end sustainability systems often revolves around a physical demonstration rather than having an adequate documented system. Standards like:
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Australian Forestry Standard (AFS)
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
- Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture
- Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS)
- Bonsucro (Sustainable Sugar Cane)
Any company approaching these standards for the first time needs to understand what these so called ‘verifiers’ are and how they are demonstrated within the management unit under certification.
This service will help a company understand what the gaps in their current system are and how they can be bridged to meet these certification standards at audit time.
NOTE. Where these standards have complex chain of custody certification requirements we can help with that too!
Certification System Standards documents – Free downloads
|Proposal chain of custody|