The Cluster group of Australian FSC certified companies formed in 2005 currently includes over 20 companies and organisations wishing to follow Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) issues from the perspective of forest management certificate holders.
What is included:
• Follow and report on developments as they occur from FSC International and FSC Australia.
• Meetings and phone conferences on an as required basis.
• Coordinate the Australian cluster with the CANZUS group.
• Submissions on behalf of the group (one per year).
• On call / e-mail advice on issues like requirements of corrective actions at audit and respond to network participants Ad hoc questions and advice on the implications of FSC policy, standards and issues.
• Fee access to simple forms and formats for writing systems to meet FSC requirements e.g. social impact assessment, Rapid assessment tools for HCV and formats for managing FSC credits.
• The chance to coordinate with other members on issues and submissions.
• Discounted rates for larger jobs like appeals on audit decisions and development of documents and plans to meet FSC audit requirements.