Pinnacle Quality offers a range of sustainability and quality based business solutions.
We help businesses build on your sustainability system and identify commercial and competitive advantage, through our extensive knowledge of emerging high end sustainability standards and legislative requirements.
Systems and standards capabilities
- Market driven standards like the Forestry Stewardship Council, Rain Forest Alliance, Marine Stewardship Council, Australian Forestry Standard, Rainforest Alliance TM
- Sustainability strategies.
- Emerging market standards like Water Stewardship.
- Specific market standards like BonsucroTM for sugar.
- Environmental systems and auditing.
- Targeted stakeholder strategies.
- Customer driven standards like Global Gap.
- Chain of Custody systems for FSC/MSC
- Quality systems ISO 9001
- OHS systems (through specialist associates www.hypersafe.com.au)
- Human Resources systems.
- General documented systems and documentation control.
- Export product security systems (to USDA and FDA)
- Import Biosecurity (including interstate and property to property).
- Religious dietary systems chain of custody (Halal and Kosher)
- Technical trade access eg Phytosanitary systems.
Pinnacle Quality business principles can be viewed or downloaded here.
FSC Guide To integrated pest, disease and weed management in FSC certified forests and plantations
Ian Willoughby, Carlos Wilcken, Philip Ivey, Kevin O’Grady and Frank Katto – April 2009